Medicaid Staff Behind The Curtain

1.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have significant degenerative spine conditions in my cervical and lumbosacral spine, plus other significant physical stuff thats degenerative as well. Have mris,scans, and xrays.

On disability and medicaid. In a Texas clinic for last year, and the puppeteers in medicaid paid of another hired puppet provider to obliterate all my objective physical medical evidence and conditions. Same thing like the clinic before. The clinic before had pcps come and go.

I had proofs from radiology and my own faxes, that they had all the imaging, and would hand the records to them at each visit. They would give me osteoarthritis med and back spasm med, yet records show NOTHING. No diagnosed medical condition except secondary fibromyalgia. My federal diagnosis I got my disability on has been persistently deleted and ignored.

This last place am at now I gave the one provider first day all my records, she copied them and handed them back to me copied from the clinics type format copier as some proof for me. It included one page I filled up with info as much as could also, fit it one page with note that I bring med record to every new provider. That page faxed in. However, faxing too expensive per page nowadays so good faith handed to new provider.

That should be all that is necessary. As well as radiology telling me over phone they faxed all imagery to her and clinic. radiology have paper proofs that all imagery sent to every past provider, PLUS my faxes to them. But totally ignored.

The radiology, and note I faxed describing all imagery content and that brought to appointment, and all radiology imagery reports not in record at all. Chump show for third parties. There is NO knowing, who these lowlife degenerates are, that are staff in medicaid doing this. They think someone will cut off benefits cause nothing in record, obviously where this is going.

I would rather go to a hay stack needle indigent clinic, NON MEDICAID. But they refuse service to medicaid insured. Basically you have to be on this with disability. Sociopath low life cr$$k$, taking medicaid funds and keeping it for themselves and cronies.

Greedys sure are all going for this unethical negligence deleting my med conditions and objective evidence by these sickies that should not have employment!!!! Trying to find another medicaid flying monkey, not many to pick from left for a pcp. Also, this insurance pays for nothing, its worthless, wanted medicaid to stop, at least type I am on.

Only on a couple inexpensive meds. Ignored, no treatment anyway period.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Decent ethical provider.

I liked: Minimal.

I didn't like: Most.

Comments

Ganonymous needs to add to info. Was on medicaid, and noticed fudged records, as well as grotesque fabrications without any objective evidence.

Plus medical conditions left out. had some decent doctors who acknowledged at visits in past the med conditions and diagnoses, but not med records, etc. In 2011 on Evercare which changed name to United Healthcare in 2012. The UHC ignored serious complaints i made.

They were the ones who sent me in mail multiple complaints all with new case numbers that I NEVER made, and they totally ignored complaint I made. The disability medicaid I am on has two insurances to pick from. So i right away had insurance dropped from UHC to the other medicaid insurance option, as saw they were corrupt.. I tried ombudsman at DHS to get the fake reports out.

That is when I got the DHS fake report, instead of info on getting the other fake reports out from UHC. Then I got letter in mail from third party, at same time, who told me UHC said to complain to medicaid.

third parties could not obtain the 6 fake reports. And med records since November/December 2014 when I left UHC still edited, false info in, and fudged ongoing through medicaid with other insurance through this August 2017 complaint on medicaid.

click on show more and all of comment shows, i.e. on part about med records saying sending me letter they received my objective med evidence.

Which was given FIRST visit, and faxed by radiology first visit also. Ganonymous

Ganonymous the anonymous here commenting update. This medicaid is health insurance without care, testing or treatments.

Had MRI lumbar and S1. Was done and then swept under rug repeatedly. cervical spine xrays and MRI done because a doctor wanted to make $ off treatments, and was sure significant chronic conditions would show so pulled strings to have done, and then had the lumbar s1 and cervical spine treatments to charge medicaid for. Both mris and xrays deleted out of records afterwards.

Luck even had those done in first place. Had a sacrum injury long time ago, and one illiac crest lower than other since . after plantar sensory neuropathy diagnosed both feet and legs. Needed neuro tests to confirm and sacrum imaging as well but NO way can pay for.

Had a few immunizations and some bloodtests here and there with inexpensive meds from medicaid. Including a common medical condition that needs one or two bloodtests a year and an inexpensive med. Have had grotesque fabrications in med records by these lowlife paid off cr$$k$ in the past and other vile incidents. With objective medical conditions omitted throughout from record.

Get records out and find stamped verification of the objective evidence for proof. Last clinic I signed my records out after being in the clinic a year and chronic and all objective physical conditions omitted and no stamped proof in it, as told about in this complaint initially. Recent happening. like stated med records said they would mail me letter in mail confirming they have.

I did not hold my breath to say the least. I received in mail a letter with NO month day or year on it, no day of when received the listed imagery that they did list on it, and NO last name! Only my first name and no other identifying info at all. So worthless.

So i will play the mind game and try to get letter resent with info on. This medicaid is what you would call, BAD FAITH INSURANCE. Or BAD FAITH DISABILITY insurance.

Its basically insurance with no coverage, you have to pay out of pocket for most of what needed by seeing other docs out of pocket on your own but cannot afford. But what I have been getting is an unscrupulous bad faith insurance outfit ongoingly and calling itself, medicaid.

Austin, Texas, United States #1355636

Issues trace to some staff in the medicaid office. As I stated, no way to find out who these individuals are that cause these issues.

Medicaid is run by the state, who tells the insurance you are on, and tells your providers how they want things done. They pay them. I made complaint in 2014 and found out it traces from medicaid from state and DHS from state. First complaint insurance contracted through medicaid, told me to make amendment request.

Chump response. Ignored objective medical evidence ongoing blatantly, no excuse. 2014, my second complaint to insurance about a falsified report, was not even acknowledged, and proof sent. Instead got six separate case numbers, of six new complaints, in my mailbox, that I never made.

Plus calls left on my answering machine to call about new and more complaints I never made. I wrote state ombudsman a note of sending me origins of false reports I never made, or if I can pick them up. it stated that all these reports were put in my state medicaid file. Then DHS sends me ANOTHER false report I never made.

Taking focus off complaint why, and also they were involved with it.

Also making me out to look bad all these fake reports. Cannot make complaints.

I am Ganonymous and all that has and is stated, are my only stated opinions. I contacted med records at clinic and got confirmation that all info, mris, xrays and scans WERE in records and a confirmation letter from med records that info is all in clinic is being sent to me. There has been in past other vile medicaid incidents, however this is the current issue complaint.

View more comments

Molina Healthcare - Medicaid Health Plan Review from Bay City, Michigan

Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I Tried Telling People Not to go to Molina due to bad quality...They got people believing that they have all these doctors who is on their website and come to find out they dont. They do not cover all the things that they claim on their website...its all a gimmick to get customers and make the peoples lives uneasy and not giving the health care that they claim...this is why i made sure i enrolled in a different health plan because I already knew about the poor care,they want people to die, they aint no different then health plus

Molina Healthcare - Medicaid Health Plan Review

Wausaukee,Wisconsin
1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My Medicaid canceled me in 2015, so I called the health insurance marketplace because I couldn't get into my account went with the cheepest healthcare. Big mistake.

My Medicaid reinstated me in November 2015, and I tried to cancel Molina for January, but it's April and they're still taking my tax credits. Their doctors did not help me. One took away my meds saying I was overmedicated. The other said I was fine when I had a cough that later turned into throwing up.

:(((( these doctors should not be doctors!!! And.... My account says I did cancel, but nothing was done about it!!! The lady on the phone said that I have to cancel my Medicaid instead of Molina!!!

I get it. She wants to keep her job. But...

I hate aurora healthcare! Why can't we go back and cancel me in January???

Product or Service Mentioned: Medicaid Health Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Cheap.

I didn't like: Customer service and they leave you on hold forever, Doctors, Being billed after i canceled, Attitudes of employees, Paying 80 dollars a month for generic medications.

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, concern, state you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

Coventry Health Care - I closed my obama care but it showed my dr office

our Obama care start effective date 06/01/2014 termination date 07/31/2014.

my child have Medicaid but i can not use it,because Dr.

office said your children have Coventry insurance . I called Coventry insurance but they said you do not have it, but they did not remove, it is still showing Dr. office computer. medicaid did not pay my children medicine, they say you have shearing cost.

how can I fix my problem i called today Coventry they transfer my phone several times and no one solve my problem.

please help me i want to fix this problem so my children can use their medicaid. thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Medicaid Health Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Aetna health insurance

1.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My Daughter lives in Cold Spring Kentucky, she has health insurance (aetna) thru Kentucky medicaid. She has been in and out(mostly in) of the hospital for the past week due to adhesion's on her small intestines that are obstructing her bowel which results from Crohn's disease that she was diagnosed with over a year ago.

Her Doctor recommended an operation that would require removing "the bad" sections of her small intestines (adhesion's) that would eliminate the obstruction to her bowel that could otherwise become a life/death situation. Everything was in place for this operation to be performed on 04/13/2016 at St. Elizabeth hospital in Northern Kentucky. This morning as she and other family members were literally on our way to the hospital, her Doctor calls her to inform her that her Kentucky medicaid "aenta" will not pay for this necessary, crucial, urgent operation.

My Daughter had to physically, mentally, emotionally prepare for this day just to be turned away because Kentucky Medicaid will not pay for it? What does this insurance pay for if it will not even pay for someone to have a procedure done that can give them quality of life? This is an outrage! She is a 32 year old woman with three small children who depend on her.

The insurance company originally said that they would cover this operation, and literally the last minute, on our way to the hospital she gets a phone call telling her to turn around and go back home because they decided at the last minute, they aren't paying for it. This is totally unacceptable and something really needs to change. This company needs to be investigated, their practices/competency is deplorable!

My Daughter's health and life are at stake here. ~Thank you for your time, Sheila Logan

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Deceptive new policies giving aetna control over healthcare, Too many third parties involved, Poor communications, Failure to pay any claims, Struggling to get consistant care, That they will not pay a pre-approved claim, Hard to deal with.

Comments

They also do not except pre-existing conditions, they won't cover u if u hurt urself on the job